ITS CAMILLE YO!!!

ITS CAMILLE YO!!!
official queen of the scum!

Have any info on our dearest Camille Gagliardo or about makeup trolls?

Email us at iheartcamillenot@live.com !!
Dont worry, unlike Camille, confidentiality is our specialty. Hate mail is welcome too.
:]

BUTTHURT?

IF ANYONE IS BUTTHURT BY THE CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE, READ THE DISCLAIMER IN THE BOTTOM!

viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

And I present to you ...

175 pounds of pure unfiltered beauty by the queen herself.


and fucking LOL!


Err, don't judge. Ponies like colorful bitches with men's clothes.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Lol.. Is she aware of this?!

Anónimo dijo...

"LULZ... omg she must like be so butt hurt right now. What a ugly fugly!"
Well, there how did I sound? Did I sound like a pathetic, immature, sad, lonely trollie? "LULZ".
I think if I see "LULZ" one more time I'm going to poke my eyes out. Do they think saying that is cool. Um, no. It's as lame as a 7th grader trying to create some funny slang word. It's not working, honey. It's not cool and only makes you trollies look stupid, lame, immature and totally ignorant.
I'm glad you made this blog.

Anónimo dijo...

How did she make her hefty chinnal area so pointy and slender in the second pic? its not the angle. Major shopped? I'm confuddled.

Twinsie#1 dijo...

she's sticking her head out so you don't get to notice her chubby chin.

Anónimo dijo...

wat i find funny is all the "gurus" she bitches about she tweets them and entered their contest like i said shes mad bc she didnt get big lol

Anónimo dijo...

Camille I know this is you behind this blog. Reverse psychology to try to become famous!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

camille's little sis makes vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLFJIguYzg&feature=channel