ITS CAMILLE YO!!!

ITS CAMILLE YO!!!
official queen of the scum!

Have any info on our dearest Camille Gagliardo or about makeup trolls?

Email us at iheartcamillenot@live.com !!
Dont worry, unlike Camille, confidentiality is our specialty. Hate mail is welcome too.
:]

BUTTHURT?

IF ANYONE IS BUTTHURT BY THE CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE, READ THE DISCLAIMER IN THE BOTTOM!

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

You wanna date her, baby?

If your attracted by duck lips and want to date some, then it is now your motherfucking chance to do so!!1! Here is her lovely profile on okcupic.com . Come on don't be shy. She's waiting for u in her panties and wif her duckie lips. Althou i dont know how many chances you have with her unless you are a pony. here are some excerpts:

"I love animals 100x more than I will ever love most people. "

"I usually judge people through what I observe. "

"I am very sensitive" THANK GOD!!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

good job!!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

wow what a hypocrite